We love decorating for the Fall, including fun Halloween decorations in October. When you have young children, the idea behind the holiday tends to focus more on the treats rather than the scary tricks!
The Born Unique Baby Guide moms are here to share some of our favorites with you. Because most of our readers have small children or have one on the way, we believe that Halloween doesn’t have to be scary to be fun. Here are plenty of Halloween home decor items that are absolutely adorable. Any of these decorations would be a great addition to your kid-friendly home, or to give as a gift. Happy Halloween!
- Happy Hilda – Witch Figurine
- Cute Ghost with Black Cat and Pumpkin
- Set of 2 Flameless Pumpkin Candle – Battery Operated
- Smiling Lighted Ghost Groundbreaker
- Halloween Pumpkin Porch Light Cover
- Jim Shore Mini Black Cat With Bat Figurine
- Painted Rustic Pumpkin Shelf Sitters
- Set of 3 Pumpkins with Halloween Party Hats
- 3pc Assorted Colors Ceramic Pumpkins
- Plush Halloween Spider Web Pumpkin Set
- 6″ Resin LED Pumpkin Boo Hat Halloween Decor
- Cute Halloween Ghost Greeter
- Fun Halloween Stair Decal Stickers
- Happy Halloween Garage Door Magnets
- Lighted Black Glitter Halloween Tree Decoration
- Lovable Ghost Halloween Dining Chair Covers
- Pumpkin Birdhouse Large Flag
- Charming Tails Maxines Pumpkin Costume Figurine
- Wiener Dog on “Boo” Pumpkins
- Hallmark Halloween Monster Mash
Some folks go all out with decorating for Halloween. This post is part of the Sharing is Caring Halloween Blog Hop hosted by Life With Lovebugs, Pam’s Party & Practical Tips, and A Spectacled Owl! We are sharing some other great ideas by bloggers in our community. All of the blogs listed below are sharing Halloween themed posts as part of this event, so click on one or all of the links below to find some great recipes, tutorials, crafts and more!
Thanks for dropping by and don’t forget to invite some friends over to the #SharingIsCaringBlogHop. They’ll love you for it, and we will too! Born Unique Moms Rhonda, Tara, and Courtney 🙂
Subscribe to the Born Unique Baby Guide Email Series below!
This site and its emails contain links to our own products, as well as paid advertising links to recommended products that we feel you may find useful.
Information contained on this website is general in nature, and is not a substitute for consulting a physician. Always consult a doctor for diagnosis and treatment. We are not doctors; we are mothers.