Baby showers have become more fun, active, and lively parties. Inviting men has introduced another dimension to the fun.To have an active baby shower and involve the male guests, you can try the fun and unique baby shower games detailed below. You can also try the great package full of fun baby shower games on the Best Baby Shower Games website.
A few fun baby shower games
- The baby, diaper and one hand: This is a kind of team game where partners or parents are asked to work together. They are expected to tie one diaper to a baby-doll. To make this task fun, both people are allowed to use only one hand each. The other hand should not touch either the diaper or the doll. The team who finishes tying the diaper first is the winner.
- The multitask super-parent: This is a simple shower game where two individuals hold a clothesline and each guest comes up one by one and hangs clothes in just one minute. You may ask, where is the fun? Well, every individual has to hold a baby-doll in one hand, while speaking on the “cordless” with the other and at the same time hanging the clothes. The parent or partner who hangs the largest number of clothes in one minute is the winning super-parent!
- Drink, mama, drink: In this game you fill baby bottles with various fruit juices and tell the guests to drink the juices by sucking the bottles. The person who empties the bottle first is declared the winner. This might seem simple and easy, but it’s very difficult to drink juice from a baby-bottle.
- Belly race: This is considered one of the best baby shower games. All you have to do is blow balloons and ask the male guests to place them in their shirts. After that, tell them to run to the next room, tie their shoes and then resume their initial starting point. The first person to get back to the starting point without bursting the balloons on their belly is the winner. This game is very exciting especially when women see the men juggle the balloon belly and shoe laces. Be prepared for lots of laughter!
- Potato walk: Ask your guests to put a potato between the knees, walk into the room and then place the potato into a bowl at the end. However, all this must be done without touching them with the hands. Just imagine the funny walk and attempts to drop the potato into the bowl and you will just burst out laughing.
- Toss the balloons: This is another outdoor baby shower game. Fill the water balloons and tell your guests to pick a partner each. Ask the partners to toss water balloons without dropping them. The couple who continues to play for the longest time without dropping the balloon wins.
- Fish the nipples: Fill a large bucket with water and put a few nipples in it. Then tell the guests to kneel down with the hands behind their back and pick up the nipples with the mouth. The person who fishes the largest number of nipples in one minute wins.
Find both traditional ones, such as Baby Shower Bingo, plus unique, one-of-a-kind games, like Who’s Your Mommy. Other games include Famous Families, The Dirty Diaper Game, Trivia, What’s Mommy Wearing, Oh Baby, many personalized games, and so much more.
Find both traditional games such as Baby Shower Bingo, and find unique games like Baby Shower Sudoku. Other games include Celebrity Baby Names, Crosswords, Trivia, What’s in Your Purse, Baby Shower Scattegories, Whose Genes Should Baby Get, and so much more!
These games will certainly keep your party interesting, and enable you and your guests to enjoy every moment of this private affair. We hope that you liked this post and welcome you to retweet it below.
Subscribe to the Born Unique Baby Guide Email Series below!
This site and its emails contain links to our own products, as well as paid advertising links to recommended products that we feel you may find useful.
Information contained on this website is general in nature, and is not a substitute for consulting a physician. Always consult a doctor for diagnosis and treatment. We are not doctors; we are mothers.