An amazing part of being a parent is choosing your baby’s name. Knowing that you’re about to give him something that he will always turn his head to is priceless. There is also a unique bond between the name giver and the child. Sometimes, however, we end up clueless and require a little assistance discovering cool baby names. This mostly happens when;
- We’ve decided on a name but upon seeing our child, we realize the name just doesn’t suit him.
- We’ve waited until the last minute to choose a name, mistakenly thinking it would just come naturally.
- Significant others or family members just can’t agree on a name.
All of these scenarios can be quite difficult considering the little one requires a name before leaving the hospital. Well, this doesn’t have to be a problem anymore, we’ve got you covered!
Below are 4 ways to inspire really cool baby names.
- Seasons – Naming your child after a certain season is totally awesome. It will be a constant reminder of how amazing the moment was. Cool names that reflect on this are; Summer, Autumn, Winter, Frost, Noel, Oakley, Rory, Holly and Crimson. April, June, These are totally cool names for your baby. This is especially cool when their birth season, for instance summer, comes around hence totally make them feel special.
- Musicians – Your favorite musician could positively influence your baby name choice. You could try switching or blending in other names with it to avoid being too obvious or copy cat. Elvis, Shakira, Aaliya, Kirk, Carter and Grayson are all amazing names but you can spice them up by adding or joining another name; Claudia-Joy, Elly-joy, Merry-belle, Emmy-lynn, Kirk Ian, Aaliya Hope and Carter Jones. This is an amazingly unique procedure.
- Celebrities – Naming children after celebrities is a good idea. It allows you to remember them even when they’re long gone. To make yours unique, try blending your favorite celebrity’s name with something they’re well known for; Newton Gravity, Charity Diana (Princess Diana’s charity works), Beyonce Songs. Think of your favorite Celebrity and let your imagination run wild.
- Religion – There is no limit to cool baby namess. It spills over even to religion. The Bible is full of unique and cool baby names. The Old Testament is full of these so grab a bible or better still, a pen! Hadassah was the original name for Queen Esther, Shem, Elisha, Asher, Hedva, Ariel, Luke and Roman. You could also name your child after places, countries and cities named in the bible; Israel, Judah, Rome and Egypt. These are all cool and meaningful names for your child.
The baby naming process might be quite difficult but with the proper arrows to point you in the right direction, it can be simpler. It is important to choose a name before baby arrives. You can try searching the baby name page on ParentsConnect for cool baby names. If you are totally clueless, then consider one of the names in this article!
How did you select the name for your baby? Please share some of the cool names of your children. Thanks, we love comments. 😀
Subscribe to the Born Unique Baby Guide Email Series below!
This site and its emails contain links to our own products, as well as paid advertising links to recommended products that we feel you may find useful.
Information contained on this website is general in nature, and is not a substitute for consulting a physician. Always consult a doctor for diagnosis and treatment. We are not doctors; we are mothers.