November 11th , 2012 was the day set aside to thank all Veterans for their Military service. Because Veteran’s Day fell on a Sunday this year, it will be observed Monday the 12th for many. Taking the opportunity to thank a Vet, is very important to our family. Mainly due to the fact that uniforms of the various Military branches have hung in the closets of nearly everyone in our clan! Our Grandpa, Sisters, Brothers, and 3 in- laws served in the United States Air Force. A brother-in-law and Uncle proudly served in the Navy, and countless family members adorned their chest with recognition of dedicated service in the US Army. So, we usually celebrate by gathering together at one of our favorite restaurants that thank Vets by feeding them for free! My favorite Vet, The Hubby, Retired Air Force; loves a great buffet. So thankfully, we will head to our local Golden Corral to eat till we hurt.
Here is a list of our favorite Thank You Meal Deals for Veterans this year:
- The Golden Corral – All veterans can enjoy a free “Thank You” dinner on Monday, November 12th from 4pm – 9pm at any Golden Corral restaurant nationwide.
- The California Pizza Kitchen – Great deal! Free pizza of your choice, plus a free non-alcoholic drink, on Monday, November 12th.
- Lone Star Steakhouse – Honored veterans receive a free entree from their special Stars and Stripes menu on Monday, November 12th. You will receive your choice of one side with the entree.
- Champps – Veterans and active duty military enjoy a free Champps Cheeseburger and Fries all day, Monday the 12th.
- T.G.I.Fridays – Veterans are invited to stop in from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm on Monday, November 12th for free Veterans Day lunch.
We wish you a wonderful Veteran’s Day Holiday and hope that you and your loved ones can take advantage of one of the great Thank You Meal Deals for Vets. – Born Unique Baby Guide
What ways do you celebrate Veteran’s Day? Have you thanked a Vet today?
**Image Courtesy of Stuart Miles/FreeDigitalPhotos.net
This site and its emails contain links to our own products, as well as paid advertising links to recommended products that we feel you may find useful.
Information contained on this website is general in nature, and is not a substitute for consulting a physician. Always consult a doctor for diagnosis and treatment. We are not doctors; we are mothers.