Teams all around the Country are suiting up and rallying together for the March of Dimes. Born Unique Baby Guide is proud to be joining a team in Houston, Texas to “Walk for Babies” everywhere.
This year is special for the March of Dimes as they celebrate a 75th Anniversary. Few have accomplished what the March of Dimes set out to do. When you walk in March for Babies, you give hope to the more than half a million babies born too soon each year. The money we help raise supports programs in our communities that help moms have healthy, full-term pregnancies. It also funds research to find answers to the problems that threaten our babies.
Are you a CineMama?
Get the free iPhone app and make your own pregnancy video.
When Born Unique Baby Guide launched in 2012 we made the decision to actively support as many charities as possible. So, in 2013 we are moving forward to march! We ask you to join us and we want to make it as easy as possible for you. Consider some of these ways to help out.
- Find a walk near you and join the movement.
- Tweet, Facebook share, & or Pin about our Team for support.
- Sponsor our Team and donate what you can.
- Join our team comprised of United Airlines employees, Born Unique Family, XpressQuote Insurance Services, loyal supporters of the March of Dimes, and YOU!
- Start your own Team and let us know how we can support you.
- Donate a Pin! YVSG, XpressQuote Insurance, and Born Unique Baby have also teamed up to donate $1 (up to $500 by 4/28/13) per each Repin of the following original Fundraiser Pin: pinterest.com/pin/85005511688748163/
We urge you to step out and join in the fun. It’s for a great cause and it’s America’s favorite walking event! 🙂
If you like our post and want a quick way to show us some love, please retweet the following tweet in support of our efforts. We sure do appreciate YOU!
— YOURVirtualSrvcGroup (@YVSG) February 25, 2013
This site and its emails contain links to our own products, as well as paid advertising links to recommended products that we feel you may find useful.
Information contained on this website is general in nature, and is not a substitute for consulting a physician. Always consult a doctor for diagnosis and treatment. We are not doctors; we are mothers.